And what a great day it was! I was going to get up early and make some cute heart shaped pancakes, but then I thought of how our fridge has been freezing things lately and wasn't really sure how I'd thaw the eggs out so I stayed in bed and snuggled my valentine instead.
At work most of our kids were involved in parties. And it was fun to see all the cute and crazy boxes they had made. Sure brought me back to when I did that in elementary.
I came home and made some Thai steak tacos for dinner. I told Chris that I didn't want to go out to dinner on valentines day bc of how crazy it would be. So we decided to have a night in. I made dinner and dessert (Reese's peanut butter fudge type thing).
Mr love of my life got me some beautiful flowers that arrived yesterday. What a wonderful man i have! I am so happy to be married to him. Each day i realize more and more how very lucky i am to be married to such a wonderful man who treats me so well!



No comments:
Post a Comment