Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween!!!

10/31/14
Our first Halloween as a little family! And it was pretty fun. Today was my day off so I spent most of the day shopping and getting these treats ready
Then at 5 we headed down to Kirt and Kelly's house. Chris has been pretty swamped with homework recently and all three of us have been under the weather (some sort of cold I think). So we didn't want to stay very long...unfortunately we were on time and everyone else was 2 hours late!! (I guess my mom and Caitlin had to work til 6:30, but Kelly had said the party started at 5:30...sometimes I really don't like this Mormon standard time ;))
Anyway, it was still fun. I took a bunch of pics before everyone got there and Chris and I handed out candy while kirt and the kids went trick or treating. When mom, pa, Camille, and Caitlin got there we ate the fun dinner Kelly planned and played a game. I love how she goes all out for Halloween :)

We were the characters from Ratatouille 
They were Star Wars!!! So cool

No comments:

Post a Comment