What a wonderful conference! I always feel like it goes way too fast. But what a wonderful feast it was! Today's impressions/favorites included:
1) Ponderize scriptures! Memorize, then ponder one scripture per week. This will give your mind a place to go to in times of need.
2) Be an example, be a light. This was a common theme in many talks. And makes me want to live the gospel more fully in order to be that kind of woman
3) Trust the Lord and trust the Spirit. I really felt impressed to change in my approach to my difficulties. I need to more quickly go to the Lord--He should be my first resort.
4) Don't complain about your trials, we all have them. Instead seek to know what you need to learn through them. (I thought mostly of my back pain that I have felt I "don't deserve" and often asked "why me?" I need to change
No comments:
Post a Comment