My favorite, and funniest part of today was one of the little sunbeams. His name is Phineas and he has a quite a bit of energy. He's usually the one we new to calm down a bit. But during singing time today everyone was standing up and participating except for him. He sat in his chair clutching his Book of Mormon and looking down at his wrist with such a sad look we wondered what was wrong. Kathryn Johnson (primary president) went over to him and asked him what the matter was. That's when we noticed there was something red on his wrist. He said he had an owie. I wondered how he got it and to me it looked like scabs from a scrape. Kathryn went to go get him a bandaid while I went in to take a closer look at the "owie." As I investigated further, I realized it wasn't blood! It was jam! Hahahaha. Of which I tried to convince him, but he was insistent that it was for sure an owie. I told him we should go wash it off, but he refused. So I did it the old fashioned way and licked my finger and started to take part of it off. "Look," I said, "it's just jam! You can liknit right off." Which he promptly started to do. Then as it slowly disappeared looked at me in amazement, "It was just jam!" Haha what a funny kid!
No comments:
Post a Comment