Saturday, January 25, 2014

Temple

Today I took Caitlin and Camille to the airport at 5 am. Talk about early! They are spending the week in Orlando, FL with Caree and her family. I guess they needed some babysitters so they invited the two of them. Jealous! 
This evening we went to the Provo temple and did a session and saw the new endowment movie. I thought it was really good and the things I learned today are the following:
1. Satan really only wants our destruction, but he comes to us as our friend pretending like he wants the best for us. He will NEVER want the best for us!
2. The gospel is for everyone. We should desire all men to be able to partake of the blessings found by living the gospel. And that's how we should view our efforts in missionary work. We are not here to win numbers, but instead to share joy and happiness--that should be the gospel for us. (But realize that even if we do share, ppl still need to act on their own--sometimes that's the hardest part)
3. I just love the temple and that you can always learn something more or better!

No comments:

Post a Comment