Friday, January 3, 2014

The McCleves

Most of the day today was spent getting ready for Chris's brother and sister to come stay with us. Chantelle and Dustin are both students at BYU Idaho in Rexburg. It's quite a long drive from Arizona to Idaho so they decided to stay the night here so they would t have to drive for quite as long. 
Chris is a great host. He always wants to make it a fun time when people come by so we planned a few things and when they got here we went to the gym. 
Chris's family loves to play raquetball an pretty much everyone I good at it--at least I would say that. When I went down last year I played his mom and I'm pretty sure she took it super easy on me and I still lost terribly. 
Anyway, so we took them to the BYU gym and while Chris and Chantelle played raquetball I gave Dustin a little bit of a personal training session. And even though I was a little nervous about it at first, I think it went really well! And I think I gave him a pretty good workout :)
Then we came back and made dinner and then played Chris's latest craze; a game called Bohnanza. It was quite fun and I really get quite upset at times. Man, I just gotta remember, it's only a game! 

No comments:

Post a Comment