Monday, February 3, 2014

Blessings

Last night I had a bit of a breakdown. I was feeling really bad about where I'm at in life and that I haven't been doing as well as I would like. Chris of course was sweet and gave me some suggestions of what I could do. I decided I need to reach out to others. 
So I contacted my neighbor katelyn smith and I'm gonna go over tomorrow.
I also went to Katie's apt and chatted with her (realizing that she too has had a hard time adjusting to her new role as a wife). We went on a walk around the temple a couple times and it was just really great to chat with her and be enlightened by her. She's such a great example to me of dedication and learning. And I think that little walk and chat was beneficial to both of us. 

Also we had a Fhe lesson on being grateful for our blessings and we wrote a great list that we will be adding to as the week goes on. 


No comments:

Post a Comment