Just a quick post. Tonight it took me a while to get dinner ready. It was longer than expected and for some reason it got a little frustrating to me. And for a bit I just thought, how can I do this whole stay at home mom thing. I like cooking and I like cleaning, but I just have a hard time doing it ALL the time. I just wish it was more of an interest of mine to cook. But sometimes I really don't care! I mean, food is just gone so quickly I feel like--what did I even do?! All that time for nothing.
But Chris reminded me that it wasn't a waste. That he really appreciates it and liked what I cooked tonight. And was fine that it was late! What a wonderful husband I have. Satisfying him should be good enough for me, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment