Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Blood drive and such

Good things that happened today:
Weather said it would snow between 1-3pm and it would be a couple inches! It's been in the 50's the last two days so I was not ready for such a change. Luckily it just got windy and rained a little! Tomorrow should be rainy but the weekend should be back in the 50's. 

I dropped off crystals valentine today. She's really excited for Mica to have a little buddy :) it'll be nice that try are only a year apart. 

Chris and I went to the blood drive tonight. He donated while I sat and talked with Cherie Ashworth from our ward. Brought me back a little to my plasma days. 

Also, just as an update I have recently been feeling the baby move a lot! The best was when I was listening to some county music on the way home from work the other day and she was wing long all over the place! Guess I better start looking into some cute cowgirl boots!! It's such an awesome feeling to have her there wiggling inside of me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment