And I was also glad it turned out being a good game cuz we'd spent a good $28 on it!! I was a little hesitant to go, but Chris really wanted to spend some time with Brenden and Janet Henrie. They are the ones that invited us. And it was fun to chat with them a little (when the crowd wasn't going wild haha).
Thursday, February 20, 2014
BYU Rocks!
We just got back from an AWESOME BYU game! They played Gonzaga who has been ranked number 1 in the conference for a while. And they won!!!! It was neck and neck the whole game. Tied at half time and got down Tia difference of 6 points in the last two minutes. But luckily we pulled a little further ahead with some good free throws and won by 8 points. I really do like watching basketball. Especially games like this! Maybe that's why crystal said she thought I'd be a good mom for a boy :). (But she guessed wrong!)
Today I also got a call back from a company called Spark. They do a bunch of online dating websites and are looking for people who will work from home. (Pick me!!) my friend Amanda Smith works and has worked for them for a few years and really seems to like it. I have an interview tomorrow and really hope it goes well. It would be nice to know I can still work even when I have the baby. We shall see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment