What a great Saturday! This morning we went over to Doug Kennards apartment. He is launching a new website that is linked to family search and where he's hoping to build a large supply of journals. And so he invited a bunch of ppl for breakfast and to see what he's got done so far. And it was really cool to see it. He's done a lot of work on it and I am really excited to see the final product. And hope it works out for him.
After the breakfast I went with Brittany Downs to the gym and gave her a good hard workout. Unfortunately if seemed a little too hard bc she almost passed out on me! She later told me that not only had she donated plasma that morning but she also hadn't eaten lunch and I had her working pretty hard from 12-1:30. She figured it was her own fault, but big did i still kinda feel bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment