Today was one of those emotional days. And I just had to remind myself that I'm pregnant and I have hormones raging through my body and so some times my thoughts are a little irrational. Haha. But really, I just felt so frustrated after one little miscommunication with Chris (he asked me to being a lunch to work for him but then right after decided to go to lunch there. I didn't see the other message until after I had made the lunch and waited around for him to respond. Anyway, it made me really emotional and angry with him).
Luckily I took the opportunity to take a walk and read from gospel principles to prepare for our FHE and that and talking with some of the girls in our ward made me feel much better. Sometimes I really just need some perspective. AND I need to think outside myself--that always helps.
No comments:
Post a Comment