Monday, July 14, 2014

Hot July days

7/14/14

What a hot day it was today! After going to the chiropractor today (my last visit) I took Maelynn on a walk in the new carrier that Chris got me for my birthday. We went to take lunch to Chris and I was ready to pass out by the time we finally got to the MTC. And little Mae was as red as a cherry tomato! But we survived and took it pretty easy the rest of the day inside. 

Speaking of Mae... She's now 11 days old and I think she must be going through a growth spurt. Yesterday and today she ate every hour from about 4-8pm. (Which is actually quite considerate of her to still sleep in 3-hour increments through the night!) It kinda worried me at first cuz I thought maybe she was sick, but she's still wetting her diapers like normal and eating normal and acting normal the rest of the day. 

For family home evening tonight I taught a lesson on prophets and we watched president monson's talk on love. The challenge I gave this week was to work on some aspect of love each day and record it in our journals (so I guess I'll be writing each day this week!). So tomorrow I'm going to try and be more loving to Chris and Maelynn at home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment