Tonight was our date night! Woo hoo! And we had a great time going on a double with David and my old roommate Annie! (Chris has been wanting to set them up for a while) We went to the climbing gym and boy did I feel weak! But at the same time it brought back old memories and was super fun! I'd love to some day get into that more :)
As for the David and Annie part...as much as I would love to have Annie as a sister in law...I don't think she's really too interested in David. But then again, I never have been able to figure that girl out when it comes to dating and what she's looking for in a man :)
But then, who does?! Sometimes I think we just know it when we see it. And sometimes we see part of it and realize it's only part (that's how I feel about the guys I dated before Chris). Then we meet the real deal, it clicks and the rest is history :)
Who knows, maybe someday I'll be able to feel good about someone for her!



No comments:
Post a Comment