Yesterday we went to my parents' house for dinner and to celebrate Koster's birthday since he was in town for a friend's wedding.
It was fun to see him and I just have to say that I love that we are all grown up now! He and I get along so much better. I do feel like at times that people still tease him a lot (namely Kirt). He seemed to be the brunt of a lot of jokes growing up and Kirt still seems to treat him that way. But I've tried really hard to treat him like the person he is now, not the person he was. And I think because of that we have a really good relationship!
I called him a few months ago and we talked for an hour or two! And it was really fun to talk to him about dating and exercise. He really gotten into trying to be healthier and more fit. And of course I love talking to him and giving him advice :)


No comments:
Post a Comment