Today in church I felt like all the lessons were specifically for me.
Here are a few of the lessons I learned it was reminded of:
-Make time every day to read the scriptures. This one is hard for me because with a baby, every day is different. But the one thing that is always the same is her nap. She always has at least one nap. So I think I will try to do my scripture study first before anything else when I put her down.
-Be happy NOW! A great story was told (by Lana Shumway) about an injury she had that would not heal and it turned her against God, in a way. She realized that she really just had to choose to be happy. And I feel like I haven't gotten quite that frustrated, but I do feel like it's unfair the pain I've had with my back. And I need to just choose to be happy NOW.
-Pride...wow...totally need this one. It was a lesson from President Benson's Manual. And even during the lesson I found myself comparing or thinking negatively about others and I need to just stop it! It makes me miserable and hinders my loving others.
Overall it was a good Sunday. I just would like to be better and use it more wisely.
No comments:
Post a Comment