Today was a full day! Mae and I went to Busy Bees this morning. And we brought a friend! My visiting teachee, Christy Taylor. She has been through quite a bit. She's had some seizures and has lost quite a bit of her memory. She's not able to drive or even keep a job. The only thing that she's got so far is a volunteer position at the hospital.
Understandably, she is struggling. She's also not coming to church :/. So when she said she'd come to Busy Bees with me I was thrilled! And although it was hard to make conversation with her (she is probably in her 40-50s and only has one child--it's hard to find things in common). I'm hoping it was good for her! And I'm hoping to become better friends with her :)
I also went to a clinic at the gym about spine health. I was one of two people that came and it was a chiropractor that taught us. He made me feel like I was super fit cuz I could do most of what he talked about. He gave me the thought that my lower back pain could just be inflammation in the joint. And he gave me a free consultation so I might go in and see if he can't give me a better idea of what's going on.
No comments:
Post a Comment