Yikes! I got way behind on my journaling! I'll try and give you a quick recap...
So my back has hurt for a while now, but not incredibly bad, so I've just delt with it and recently made my own fitness program to try and strengthen it and hopefully fix it. Well...I was doing pretty good until last Wednesday or so. I'm not sure what I did to agrivate it, but I did. And ever since its been painful to sit for an extended amour of time, painful to pick up and carry Mae and even some of my yoga has been painful. Mostly it's just a constant sting in my lower back and it seems to be spreading.
So that may have been part of the reason as to why I didn't write the past week because I've been feeling pretty disappointed and frustrated. I just really want to be in shape!! And be able to do what I want physically....I am going to a chiropractor on Saturday (the one I talked to at the spine clinic) so hopefully we can get this solved!
Friday I got my hair cut and colored by Lana Shumway, in the ward. I think it turned out pretty well!
On other news...I went to a Super Saturday at our church and made a cute garland for my window. Then I went to a yard sale and found a great chandelier for our kitchen! It looks so great and was only $20!!
In Sunday I taught gospel doctrine and really felt like I did a poor job. I had way too much material for the little amount of time I had. And so I felt like what I said was jumbled and confusing. A couple people said it was a good lesson, so at least they were prepared and still got something out of it...
Yesterday I went to the Drs and got my IUD out. Eeek! Kinda makes me nervous thinking about having another baby (or just even being pregnant again). But I do feel like it's what we should do. I'm just praying that my back doesn't cause me too many problems.
Today I went to Busy Bees and guess who was there! Christy Taylor! She had come with her mom. I hadn't even called her up. I'm glad she's coming...even though she's pretty quiet and doesn't get to involved, I think the service will really be beneficial to her attitude and emotional state. I invited her to come to Time Out for Women (event with lots of lds speakers geared toward inspirational messages). My VT companion, Rachel suggested the idea. So we shall see!



No comments:
Post a Comment