Usually I don't like writing on days like today when nothing much happens. And especially when it all seems to go wrong, but instead of focusing on ALL that. I'm just going to share a special moment I had with Mae today.
When I went in to get her from one of her naps she was so happy and chipper. I started playing peek a boo up and down behind the crib panels. And she was giggling and playing along :) Then I asked her for kisses through the panels and she stopped and puckered up for me. It was so cute! (And yes, I AM one of those moms who gives their baby kisses on the lips--mostly bc it's the only way she really can, because she has to copy me and even then there are only a few things she copies right now so it's super cute!)
The other fun moment was when I just sat down with her in her room and she played with a few of her shirts that were on the ground, organizing them so that they encircled her--and making sure they were spaced just-so. Haha. She sure is a cutie when she's happy!
No comments:
Post a Comment