What a crazy day! In the morning Mae and I went to Busy Bees where I sewed some pillows for mastectomy patients and she was pretty good.
We went to the grocery store after to get food for the Kennard cousins that were coming over!
Keith and his family came and visited for a few hours after having visited Snowflake, AZ. They currently live in Logandale, NV, but a job for a facility manager for the church opened up in Snowflake and Keith has been considering it! And after visiting it today and praying quite a bit they feel that it is the right decision! Woo hoo!! More cousins that are closer to us!
So yeah, we made mini pizzas and talked and played and made messes and made paper airplanes and it was awesome! Love my family and excited to be closer to them :)
Ps, mom was with them too and it was great to see her as well. She took a tour of the house and really liked it! I just wish Mae had been in a better mood to get a good picture with her! Little stinker.
No comments:
Post a Comment