Monday, October 12, 2015

Snuggles, Wymount and Cupcakes

10/12/15

It's been a couple days and a lot has happened. Friday was a rough day for Mae and I. She was in a lot of pain and had a high fever from all her molars coming in. At one point I just snuggled her for the longest time until she just fell asleep. That doesn't happen anymore! She hardly even snuggles! So I knew that she wasn't feeling well. So when it came time to decide on our date we decided to cancel. She seemed so hot...I was pretty sure it was just teething, but didn't want the neighbors kids to get sick if it wasn't. And it was a fabulous decision because right at about the time we would have left to go on the date Chris's parents stopped by. They were great. Anna chatted with me in the kitchen while Verl helped Chris with a few things around the house and with his car. Then we all ate dinner together. Good thing I actually had food in the fridge!


On Saturday Chris and I both got to go to the gym. I felt really good and decided that I need more strength in my program to get my back to be free of pain. 
That evening we got together with Annika and Alex Murray and Jayden and Rhiannon Mitchell. They were both in our wymount ward and it was fun to catch up!


On Sunday I taught my first gospel doctrine lesson and I was really nervous, and people didn't really answer my questions...but I feel like it still went pretty well. 

We went over to the Bradfords for dinner and had a fun time decorating cupcakes afterwards. 


Today Mae and I went to the library and finally got a card! Then we went to Savers and found a bunch of stuff for our Halloween costumes! And for 50% off too! Hopefully it all comes together like I'm hoping it will!



No comments:

Post a Comment