I watched a good hour and a half of the republican presidential debates tonight. It was half good and half bad. It was good because it informed me on who the candidates are, what their stances are and how I feel about them. However, some of the arguing and back and forth and not answering questions or saying/proposing things that don't make sense...frustrated me!
It makes me wonder two things: one does the American population actually watch these? And I mean, the whole thing--no snibbets taken out of context.
And two--how do I even know what they are saying is true? Statistics they quote and feats they say they have accomplished. Not to mention if they will actually DO what they say they will...
Here's hoping I can educate myself more and that others will too so we can all make a wise decision for who will lead our country.
No comments:
Post a Comment