Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Blessings amongst the stress

12/16/14

Well, Christmas is getting close and I have been super stressed! Okay, maybe not super, but more than normal. And enough to make me a little more irritated with Mae and her needy, clingy ways. Haha. 
But after a rough day for both of us yesterday, today I tried to be better. I tried to communicate better with her and listen to her more. She's picked up on a lot of sign language, but there's still a barrier on a lot of things. That and I feel like she's eating ALL THE TIME recently. So when she says she's done and then whines two minutes later I'm not thinking it's because she's hungry. 

Anyway, long story short, today I felt the Lords hand in my life. I felt like He helped me to have the patience that seemed nonexistent yesterday. And as we went shopping for Christmas presents, I actually enjoyed it! And thought about how fun it is to give. 

I'm making dress up aprons for Keith's girls and made quite a bit of progress on them today thanks to Chris taking care of Mae for a couple of hours. I really am so blessed! And can see those blessings if I really look for and seek them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment