Highlights from today...
Mae and I took a trip to toys r us and got a play vacuum for her and a game and a build your own tractor for Keith's family. I had forgotten treats, but luckily we found a fun book with buttons and noise that occupied her most of the time :)
I tried to get more seeing done today, but I just didn't feel very good. My back has been hurting quite a bit lately. So I ended up taking a nap while Mae took hers. It was splendid!
And today I tried to play a little more with Mae. She's started hiding behind me when I'm sitting on the floor. I pretend I don't know where she is and she just gets a kick out of it! She's not the best hider btw--shell say "mama" the whole time she's behind me.
She also started saying "eyes" today! It sounds more like eye cuz she doesn't get the whole s thing yet, but it was super cute! She knows what eye, nose, teeth, fingers, toes, and ears are, but this is the first one she's said!
We also had a fun time on the banana chair today. She thought it was super fun having me rock her in it, except when it got her stuck on her back. Haha. Love this girl!
I also used my serger for the first time today. Now I have the urge to serge everything!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment