Sunday, December 20, 2015

Let the festivities begin!

12/20/15

Well, we made it! We are in Utah! We drove Friday night to Logandale, stayed the night with Keith and Liz. Then headed up to Utah the next morning. 
Today we went with my parents to their ward and it was fun to see some old faces. I sat by Leslie Orton again and although we didn't get much time to talk it definitely brought back good memories of the days when we were the best of friends. I really have not had a friend as close as she and I were (besides my husband of course). She's really struggling right now and although I've not been the best at keeping in touch, I sure want to do better. I want to be that best friend for her. But, we live in different places and really live different lives now. But I'll do what I can while I'm here. I'm hoping to go to lunch with her on Tuesday to catch up and just reconnect. We'll see how it goes!
I also went with Camille, Grandma Kennard, Mom, Koster, Gabe and Chris to a choir concert tonight in SLC. It was beautiful and I was so grateful to Pa for taking care of Mae while we were gone. We also stopped to see the "tree of life" in Draper. It's a tree that is completely covered in lights. It was awesome! Although too cold to stay very long. 






No comments:

Post a Comment