Tuesday, January 5, 2016

A New Year!

1/5/16

We are finally back home! And loving it!
We were gone for the last two weeks in December. We went to Utah for the week of Christmas and then to Snowflake to be part of Chantelle's wedding. I won't write too much about it now, but let's just say it was a long time from home. And lots has happened!
Ever since we've been home Mae has been so happy! She's slept normally at night and today she took a 4 hour nap! I almost didn't know what to do with myself! (Almost...lol. I ended up taking a nice nap)
She's also been a lot more responsive and is starting to copy a lot more! Just today she started saying "all done" or at least what sounds kinda like it. She also says "banana" or "nana" and I just can't get enough of her! She loves to be chased and to chase (although she never does anything if she catches you haha). 
Chris is getting back into the swing of things at work and already has a lot to do. 
Anyway, just a quick update for now. 




No comments:

Post a Comment