Saturday, January 4, 2014

End of the Holidays

Sad but true the Christmas break is pretty much over. And I think to myself, what did I get done?! But ya know what? Sometimes it's just good to take it easy for a few days. But it's back to work on Monday and although I'm not super excited for it I am glad that I still have a pretty simple job. All that I'm wondering now is how I'm going to keep up with my "eat every hour" diet haha. I'll just have to get really good at packing snacks I guess :)
In other news, i did my first training session with Brittney Downs. She had a baby about 4 months ago and just wants to get fit an back in shape again. So we went to the gym at her husbands work (free for both of us!) and I just had her do a few exercises to did her max and to just see where she's at in general. She's got a ways to go but we've got a few months to get her there and I think she will totally be able to do it!
Other news... Chris's car has ha trouble with the battery. Not sure why because it's not even 2 years old! So I had to jump him with my car a few times today. Hopefully we can get a replacement soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment