Monday, January 13, 2014

New(ish) Neighbors

Well it's official, Katie and Gary Ellingson have now moved into our ward here at wymount!!! And I'm so excited and happy for them.  They got married in Bovember an ever since have been living with an old lady in her house. They gotten cheap rent, but not having your own kitchen and own space I guess finally got to them. So when a spot opened up here Katie jumped on it and what a blessing that she got it. It will be perfect for them. 

So I spent a good part of my afternoon helping Katie take boxes into the apt and unpacking and putting things away. It was good to chat with her. I can't wait for all my old roommates to be married so we can all share our adventures with each other. And who knows maybe it'll happen in the next couple years! I've noticed that so far we have each been married 6 months after the one before. Jayrin got married in Dec 2012. I got married in May 2013. Katie got married in Nov 2013. And my guess is that Mary gets married this summer. That just leaves Annie to get married sometime at the end of the year (fingers crossed). 

No comments:

Post a Comment