But it was a good workout. I biked for 30 minutes then did some foam rolling on my legs. My hips have been especially sore recently and I think it's just because of the pregnancy. Hormones are raging and joints are loosening. I'm just hoping I can keep them strong but not too sore. We shall see.
Chris and I also went to the temple tonight. We went to a session and it was really good. In the celestial room we talked about the things we had learned. That's probably one of my favorite things about being married. You have a buddy to bounce ideas off of! And even though his ideas may be different than mine I feel like it really helps me (more than hindering) to open up my mind to different ideas. And he definitely thinks differently than I do. Sometimes a good thing, sometimes a frustrating thing ;)
Overall I learned/reviewed a lot about gods plan. I really felt like there's so much more for us to learn. Even though I've been through a million sessions there is still so much that I don't understand but that I want to learn. That's why we can go to the temple all our lives and never feel like we've seen enough! Plus the fact that we as humans need a lot if reminders, so it's good to hear things in repeat sometimes.
No comments:
Post a Comment