We chatted most of the time about what was going on in our lives then they left us with a spiritual thought and a prayer. Bishop Hardman said the prayer and I was very touched by what he said. He blessed our home with the spirit, that the outside world would not penetrate it. He prayed for me that I might be healthy and my pregnancy will go well. He prayed for Chris and the opportunities that are before him that he might be able to make the best decision.
There was much more, but that's what hit me most. And although you may say that it was "just a prayer" I really felt like it was more coming from the man who has stewardship over us here in this ward. (And he's such a sweet man too, it was nice to hear all those things he hoped for us.)
I'm so grateful for leaders who fulfill their callings and turley love the people they serve.
No comments:
Post a Comment