I got to hear all about it when we went to workout together at the gym tonight. I kinda miss having those girl chats. Not that Chris isn't fun to talk to, it's just different with girls! Gary is currently in school and graduates in April. Katie just graduated with a visual arts degree and a teaching certificate so she just substituting right now.
They invited us over for dinner and it was super fun! Gary used to be such a quiet guy around us roommates of Katie's but now that he's married to her, we get to see him as himself a little more. And together they are just a fun and down to earth couple. I'm hoping we do a lot more with them soon.
This is a picture of Katie and Gary at our wedding (before they were married). I'm so glad my good friend is so close now!!
This is a picture of Katie and Gary at our wedding (before they were married). I'm so glad my good friend is so close now!!

No comments:
Post a Comment