As for last week, I had a good day at the Baptistry on Thursday. It's beginning to get a little busier at night and I just love it! When that chapel is full and there are so many youth there being reverent and just loving being there, the spirit really is strong. Every time I think I should quit the temple I always come back thinking, no way! It's just such a great experience.
Plus! At our prayer meeting try announced that there is another movie for the endowment. Yay for new things!
Friday Chris had a lot of hw so we just rented a movie and watched it at home. Never thought I'd be one of those couples, but especially now that I'm pregnant and exhausted all the time, a movie at home sounds just right.
Saturday I had a girls night with my sisters and mom. We went to dinner and then went to an art exhibit at BYU. It was featuring Carl Bloch and a couple other artists and their paintings imported from Denmark and a few other countries.
Monday we didn't have school or work cuz of MLK day. And it was a wonderful day! Chris and I went on a walk (it was like 35 degrees and sunshiny! ...sad that that is something to rejoice about huh?) and we got to sleep in and while he did his hw I made a workout plan for Brittany.
It was just nice to spend the day together :)
Today, the only thing to report is that we don't have to pay anything for the insurance for the baby!!! We qualified for Medicaid even with the good chunck of money I have in my savings account! ($10,000---but thank goodness cuz that money is already assigned to pay off loan and emergency stuff). What a marvelous blessing! And it just puts me at ease cuz I've been a little paranoid not having insurance and thinking that some emergency is gonna happen with the baby and we're gonna be in a crisis. Peace of mind is worth a lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment