Thursday, March 13, 2014

Baby! And new job!

I saw baby girl kick yesterday! Recently she's been pretty active but yesterday she was on a roll! I was just sitting on the couch and she was moving all around. I looked down and could actually see my belly move when she hit it! I know it's probably gonna get even cooler than that, but hey, firsts are always fun right? :)
I also discovered that my abs are separating! Well...I actually already knew that but yesterday as I was laying on the bed I decided to do a leg lift and as I did the  sides of my belly went in, but the middle and my belly button poked out! Weirdest thing ever!

Today, I went it the temple or my shift in the Baptistry and found out that bro and sis Monney (our shift coordinator) had been released! A bit of a shock for me. It seems like it hasn't even bee. That long that they've been in! I will definitely miss them. 

I also got offered a job with Spark Networks. I interviewed three times with them over the past few weeks and have felt really goo about their company. They do the websites for dating and are Christian centered. I will be working from home only part time. What a blessing that will be! Now as for telling my boss at my current job...hopefully tomorrow I can give my two weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment