Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Family

7/30/14

We are quite the hotel these days! Ha. Chantelle came and stayed a few days with us. Which was really nice. She was great at holding Mae when she was fussy. She also helped with meals and such. 
Yesterday Anna and Verl came up from snowflake. They were just passing through, but they stayed for an hour or two so they could spend some time with the baby. 
And today Dustin came up with the baileys and is staying the night with us. 
And I just have to say, as much as I love having visitors and want to always be the family that our other family members feel comfortable with. It's still been kinda hard on me, trying to be a good host while also still struggling to be a good mom and good employee. I love family, but it is still exhausting and a bit stressful to host them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment