So yesterday and today Mae has been crying a LOT more than usual. It really frustrated me at first, but after reading a few things and talking to Caree and mom yesterday, we think it's probably just gas or colic. Which helps me cope with all her screaming. We've tried everything under the sun: moving her legs like she's riding a bike, massaging her belly, making sure to burp her, keep her upright after each feeding, I'm not drinking cows milk, holding her/putting her in different positions. Speaking of, after two hours of fussy this was the position she finally decided to like and fell asleep in.
Needless to say, it's been a bit of a trying experience, but I think both of us have handled it pretty well. Chris especially! Most of the time he just laughs at her and the silly positions she likes or makes light of her crying. I'm sure glad he's not easily frustrated!
Let's hope things get better for our family reunions this weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment