Friday, August 15, 2014

The canyon

8/9/14

This weekend was filled with trips to the canyon! Yesterday was my day off so I took Mae up to Bridal Veil Falls. She loves snoozing outside on walks and such. It seems to be one of the few ways I can get her to calm down. So I put her in the stroller and away we went!

Then this morning we went on a hike with Chris's brother David and his friend Josie. I was a little nervous for it since it was 4 mi total, but I ended up really liking it! I really have missed stuff like this!  So we hiked to Stewart Falls. And we had a great time...learning about star craft and chatting about who knows what else. 

Then tonight we had family pictures up by tibble fork reservoir. How beautiful!!

Overall I think it was good for me to get out in nature and I think it was good for Mae too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment