Monday, June 30, 2014

Seven peaks

6/30/14
Today I had a fun time with the nieces and nephews at Seven Peaks. Caree and her kids are here for the summer and since Kelly is at girls camp this week she asked Crystal to take care of her kids during the day. So we took them ALL to Seven Peaks and it was a blast! Granted, being 9 months pregnant and having to babysit at a very crowded place, wasn't exactly what I was thinking when I thought of going to have a fun time at Seven Peaks. But hey, that's soon how my life will go, right?
My favorite part was going down the lazy river with Elsie, Landon and Lincoln. Elsie was tall enough to walk the whole way herself, but Lincoln and Landon were just barely short enough that they would almost get covered when the floor dropped (like it does every once in a while). But the cool part was how they both overcame their fear of the drop! I would hold their hand for the first few times until they realized it really wasn't that bad of a drop. Then I would just tell them when the drop would be and that if they just jumped, the current would carry them until they would be able to touch again. And he got really good at it! We probably went around at least 4 times. I think they really started to like it ;)
Graham, Ivy, Landon, Lincoln, Levi, Elsie



No comments:

Post a Comment