Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Mae's smiles

9/3/14

Today Mae is 2 months old! And what a big girl she is! I took her to her 2 month dr visit and she weighed in at over 14 lbs, 23 in long and 14.5 in head circumference. All higher than the 85th percentile! 
She also got her shots today, which just broke my heart. I had to hold her arms and keep her still and her poor little face! She went all red and started screaming and tears started running down her face. 
But as soon and I picked her up and started bouncing with her she was actually pretty happy and stayed that way for the rest of the afternoon (or slept).  

Also, I just have to share one of the funnest things so far with Mae. Her cute happy smile. And recently it's become more social. We get up close to her and talk to her and she just grins from ear to ear! And sometimes even gives a little chuckle (or at least I think it is). Tonight she was so cute while we were watching American ninja warrior she just kept staring at Chris and when he would look over she'd flash him one of those big smiles. So cute! And then she also likes to coo back to is talking to her. I like to think she's trying to communicate. It's sooo cute!! I love being a mom to this adorable munchkin! 

No comments:

Post a Comment