Alrighty, so this week has been a pretty eventful one. It's week #3 of my workout schedule and I'm really enjoying it and think I may even be getting some muscle!
On Monday Chris and I had a fun FHE and made a "Sunday Jar" with ideas of things we can do to better keep the Sabbath Day holy. I think it will really help us concentrate on making the most of our Sundays ;)
On Wednesday I got together with a couple of my old roommates and had lunch. It was so fun! We each have a baby now and it's fun to see how life is changing for us and fun to have others to relate to.
Mae is doing really well. She cut her second tooth last night (and coincidentally slept through the night for the first time this week lol). And is slowly getting over her cold. It just kills me to hear her coughing so much at night. I really hope she's over it soon! She also starting making the "da da da" sound and it's kinda fun to think she's saying dada ;)
On Friday we got to have a fun date night thanks to Crystal watching Mae for a bit. We went to the women's gymnastic meet against Utah State. We have all sports passes so we've been wanting to take advantage of all the sporting events we get to go to. And I was reminded how much I love watching athletes. It amazes me how well they do what they do! Especially gymnasts--those girls have got some MUSCLES!
Saturday we took Mae to the women's basketball game against San Diego. Definitely NOT as many fans go to those as they do the men's, but it was still fun and brought back memories of playing ball in high school. Plus we WON! (by 4 points--so the end was actually pretty exciting!)
Pops and I went to the weight room at the AF rec center and I showed him a few things that I think would be good for him to gain a little muscle and strength. Maybe some day I'll be a real personal trainer and do this more frequently. I really like it!
I also had a great time at the girls night last night doing our Jamberry nails. (Thanks to Chris for taking Mae during her hardest/crankiest time of the day--I have an AWESOME husband!) Im glad the my sisters were good sports and going with the nail thing even though it was kinda tough. It was harder than just painting them and most of them don't even do that! I'm just hoping mine stay for a while!
Today we went to see Caitlin speak in church. She is leaving on a mission to Russia on Wednesday! It still seems so unreal and I'm kinda wishing that I had spent more time with her these last few months. What a wonderful missionary she will be. I'm definitely going to miss that wonderful sis of mine!!


No comments:
Post a Comment