2/20/15
Today was a crazy day! Kelly called me up at about 10 am and asked if I could take her to a car auction in SLC. We ended up barely getting there in time and even then she didn't even bid on the car that she was planning on bidding on! But it was better that way because apparently the car didn't even run. I'm not really sure what inspired her to come to the auction in the first place. She hadn't even talked with Kirt about it first! It was a strange, but still fun adventure to spend some time with her and Levi and Rylee.
Tonight, Chris and I got a baby sitter and we went out to dinner at a burrito place. It was fun to just chat and spend at least a little time together. Although, I was kinda bugged by the huge group of singles that came in after us. I could barely hear Chris talk as he sat just across from me. When we got back we picked Mae up and went to the men's volleyball game. It was against Long Beach and it was a very close game, but we still won! And Mae even fell asleep in the middle of all the screaming. AMAZING!
No comments:
Post a Comment