2/22/15
Today was pretty regular day at church. I taught primary and only had two girls in my class. One of which is super great at answering questions and volunteering for prayers and the other who is the exact opposite. I still don't know how to help her be serious in primary...or even just get involved and enjoy it!
Mae was a bit of a struggle in sacrament meeting. It's just so hard when church lands smack dab in the middle of her nap time! But I know it's a sacrifice that we will be blessed for.
This evening we were invited by an old friend of Chris' to have dinner. He used to run cross country with Chris and was in his "lunch group." His name is Matt Boone, his wife is Megan and he has two cute boys. It was really fun getting to know them! They were super hospitable and very friendly. I just love it when we find couples that we have a good time with!
No comments:
Post a Comment