One great thing that happened today was that I met with a girl in our ward (Alicia Rose) and am going to start doing a little training with her! I'm doing it for free because I don't have a lot of confidence in my training and I'd like to feel like I have a little more experience under my belt before I start charging. (That, and around here most ppl won't pay for a personal trainer. Cheap college students lol)
So yeah, we set up a routine for her and we will meet once a week to see her progress. I'll be going to the gym with her as well to show her a few new things to do. She just had her second baby in December and gained 40 lbs with that pregnancy and has only lost 5! So she's really wanting to lose more in the next couple of months.
I really hope it goes well and that most of all we are able to help her build some good habits in her life! And figure out a way to squeeze it all in with all she does for her family too.
No comments:
Post a Comment