Friday, February 27, 2015

Social Media

2/27/15

Tonight Chris and Mae and I went to a stake meeting about the use of social media in missionary work. It was pretty fun and I learned a few new things about ways that I can share the gospel. 

The things that really stood out to me were:
That we can share the gospel through the Internet to people that don't have access to the missionaries! There are many places where even though the people don't have much they often have the Internet. 
I realized that I'm actually doing a pretty good job with my social media! Although I do need to spend less time browsing aimlessly I do a fair amount of sharing good posts and stating my opinion and beliefs. 
My new goal and take away from all of this is to make a blog (another blog) that is a public blog. I've been thinking about it already but I was mostly going to make it about exercise, but now I think I'll just make it with anything that strikes me good to share...thoughts, recipes, sewing tutorials, exercise programs. We'll see if I don't figure out some sort of theme to tie it all together ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment