Just thought I would document the day that Mae started crawling! She's been scooting backwards for some time now and recently got really good at going from tummy to sitting up and back. And today she finally took a few "steps"!!
Chris and I were in the other room at one point today and when we came back out the little sneaky girl had opened up the cupboards to the nightstand. And then at another time I went in to her room after we put her down to bed and she was up on her knees holding onto the railing!
I told chris it was the beginning of the end ;)
But really, even though it means she'll now be in to more stuff it makes me happy that she'll be able to actually get where she wants to go (that has been really frustrating for her recently).
Yay progress!!

No comments:
Post a Comment