Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Sick and tired of being tired and sick

3/11/15

Well...we are sick again :(
It seems like every few weeks that we all get something. I feel it most in headaches and sinus pressure. Mae coughs a lot and has even run a bit of a fever. Chris seems to get it most in his nose and watery eyes. What's the deal?!
Chris seems to think that it has something to do with the apt. And at first I didn't really agree, but now I'm thinking he might be right. Because really, we've not been around others that are sick and we eat pretty well...
So I'm hoping this week to do some deep cleaning and maybe kill whatever is causing us grief!

On the good side of things...school is winding down for chris and I still can't believe that he'll be done in about a month! Then it's off to Arizona! 

We've actually been thinking a lot about going somewhere for our anniversary. He finishes school in April and then doesn't start work til June. It would be a perfect time to go vacation! So we will see...we'd both really love to go out of the country but with visas and passports I'm not sure if that will happen. 




No comments:

Post a Comment