Sunday, May 17, 2015

St. Patrick's Day

3/22/15

This week has been a good one. On Tuesday we went to get Irish tacos with Crystal, Mica and Mom. It was fun to see the Irish info in the restaurant, but I was a little disappointed that I didn't see any McCleves on the map of Ireland! But it motivated me to seek out more stories of the McCleves and I ended up getting a cool story about the first McCleves that came from Ireland. They joined the church and had 9 kids at the time and he was only a shoemaker so it took them many years to earn enough to take the whole family to the U.S. So inspiring!
Friday we had an awesome babysitter (Camille) watch Mae while we went and had dinner and games with Chris's cousin and his wife in Salt Lake.
Chris has been real busy with so many papers this semester. As an IT major he doesn't usually have to write this much. But on the bright side I think he's really improved a lot. smile emoticon
Mae is doing well and slept through the night three nights in a row this week! I woke up with so much more energy! Here's hoping it's just the beginning of more uninterrupted nights. 😁
She's also been crawling a lot more and is starting to increase the distance she goes (and the amount of things she can get into haha). We love her so! She brings such a wonderful and happy spirit to our home. She laughs and plays and smiles SO MUCH! We are such lucky parents to have her as a daughter.
As far as Arizona goes...no updates there. We are still just looking at places, but nothing solid yet. 









No comments:

Post a Comment