3/16/15
Ok so this past week has been a good one! The biggest milestone? Mae started crawling! Finally! She's been so upset lately about not being able to get where she wants to go. And although she's only taking a few steps here and there she's definitely already discovered a few things around the apt that she wasn't able to before (like the little cupboards of the night stand I made in high school). Although we know it means a lot more mess and probably a keener eye, we're excited that she's progressing!
We were kinda sick last week (I missed a lot of my workouts :( ) but I think this week is already on the up and up!
We also bought a new movie for our family collection...Frozen! And watched it while we made some fun boondoggles for Mae 😍
Nothing too new as far as the AZ move. We are starting to look at places to rent, but thinking we won't move until right before Chris starts work in June. So not much is available yet.

No comments:
Post a Comment