Sunday, May 17, 2015

1st Ward 10K

3/31/15

A little late, but thought I'd do my post for last week. It was a very busy one! Chris and I went to a movie Tuesday night (cuz our weekend was so packed AND bc it was $5 day at the LHMiller theatre--thanks to Liz Kennard for giving us the hint)
Wednesday we talked with a realtor about our options for buying a house. And looks like it's possible to get in one right away but more likely we will be renting for a little while til we find the right fit smile emoticon
Thursday I invited some women in the ward over and taught them how to make baby leggings. It was fun!
Friday night we got together with a few other couples in the ward and had a pasta potluck for the "carb loading" for those running the 10k which we did on Saturday!
We ran down the Provo River trail and I actually ended up taking a wrong turn and leading a few others with me frown emoticon. But apparently I was going faster than I thought bc I still finished under an hour! I also made some cool headbands for all of us!
I also took Maes 8 month pics (I'll attach a couple of the fun ones) even though she's almost 9 months now haha.
And on Saturday I also went to the relief society broadcast and felt very inspired and uplifted. It was just what I needed. smile emoticon
Sunday we had David and his girlfriend over for dinner. We like her and hope things continue to progress for them smile emoticon


No comments:

Post a Comment