Sunday, August 23, 2015

Update of Life in AZ

8/16/15

We have been traveling a lot this summer, it feels like. We went up for the reunion in July and last week we went up again for David's wedding. We stayed from Friday to Wednesday and so we got to spend a few days with Mom and Pa and see a few friends as well. We have been trying to get our floor done in the kitchen of our new house, but since we were both kinda sick we just barely got started on it yesterday. We are hoping to be officially moved in this next week! Yay!
We are currently up in Snowflake for our niece, Kindsey--she is being baptized today. 
Chris is doing well in his job. He's been doing A LOT of training and is kinda sick of that, but hopefully soon they will give him some "real stuff" to work on so he feels a little more useful :)
I'm doing pretty well...kinda sick of the transition stage that we just can't seem to get through. I just need to get some friends in the new neighborhood and get Mae on a schedule and I think life will be much better.
Speaking of...Mae is doing awesome. Very happy girl most of the time. Starting to jabber a little more and even mimic! She's started to say "yes" and "la la la" after I say it. Hopefully a good sign of more mimicking to come :) No walking yet, but I think it's just a matter of her actually wanting to, I think she's got the balance and is ready for it. She just doesn't want to do it any time we try and coax her into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment