Today I had a couple answers to prayers. We had set up a babysitter to watch Mae so we could go to the temple this afternoon. But she ended up having pink eye! Last week was similar and our plans fell through so I really didn't want to put off the temple again. During our scripture study prayer I asked if we could please find someone to watch her. And answer to prayer...Steve and Alissa said they could watch her!! Then when we were going into the temple, we were cutting it really close and I got in the session, but Chris wasn't there! Again, I said a little prayer that he would make it and he did!
It's little things, but it shows to me that God is watching over us (and wants us to make it to the temple!)
We also got the opportunity to watch Steve and Alissa's girls tonight. They do so much for us, that both of us jumped at the opportunity. We really want to help them out like they do for us! And even though Cameron gave us a little trouble going to bed it was still fun. We played perudo with them and they caught on pretty quick!
No comments:
Post a Comment